VP/SVP Credit Policy and Governance
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$180000.00 - S$240000.00 per annum|
A leading bank in Singapore is looking for a high calibre credit risk professional to join and lead their dynamic risk team. My client has global footprints and is one of the most stable institutions in the current market. They are keen on developing talent and believe in providing a thriving environment for all employees.
The incumbent will be responsible for writing credit policy for the bank and leading the team of credit analysts. The successful candidate will be primarily designing and executing the credit risk management process and strategies into the bank's portfolio. He/she will be responsible for ensuring the credit underwriting process conforms to prevailing regulatory requirements and accounting standards
To qualify, individuals must possess the following:
- 10-15 years of experience in credit risk management, specifically writing credit policies
- Experience in various aspects of credit process (front office, credit underwriting, stress testing etc.)
- Experience managing a team
- Knowledge of IRB models and Capital Adequacy ratio
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for this role, please click APPLY NOW or contact Sumukhi at 6854 5623 for a confidential discussion. Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980