Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Talent & Research, Technology
Actively seeking VP/SVP, Project Manager for a renowned financial institution!
- Leading financial service provider operating globally
- High-performing and collaborative work environment
- Opportunity to communicate directly with stakeholders and higher management in the region
Our client is one of the leading Financial Services institution with APAC headquarters in Singapore with over 30000 employees worldwide and total assets worth 1.8 trillion USD.
As part of their headcount expansion, they are actively seeking a skilled VP/SVP, Project Manager to join their organization. In this role, your responsibilities will encompass the delivery of enterprise-wide projects across various countries in the region, such as Indonesia, Thailand, Taipei, and Malaysia. You will be managing the entire project lifecycle, from reviewing project plans in the initial phases to coordinating and executing the project accordingly. You are to closely support the Program Manager and other regional stakeholders as well, and will have a direct reporting line to the Program Manager, ensuring effective communication and support within the team.
If you enjoy working in a high-paced and collaborative environment, this is the role for you!
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or any related field
- At least 10 years of experience in system development and IT project management in banking and finance industry, particularly Global IT and SWIFT projects
- Sound knowledge of project management methodologies such as Waterfall
- Sound knowledge of MAS regulations
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with stakeholders and management in the region
Should you possess the necessary skills and qualifications, do forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of the "APPLY NOW" feature. For additional information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R23115522
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend