|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Engage with Senior Management including Group CEO on various business initiatives and transactions
- Responsible for the overall strategic roadmap for the group, portfolio performance management
- Worked along with business unit heads in developing Strategy plans & budgets as part of the Annual Strategic planning process. Involved in the performance evaluation of key businesses
- Identify, evaluate and implement new business opportunities through new partnerships, alliances and acquisitions in support of the company's growth strategy
- Responsible for all strategic investments and M&A opportunities
- Monitor the industry landscape and gather market intelligence to support management in formulating strategic responses to competitive threats.
- Developing valuation models and commercial/strategic analysis to support recommendations to senior management (CEO, Executive Committee) and Board of Directors
- Project-managing due diligence on specific M&A-related situations, drawing in necessary supporting resources / expertise from external advisors
- Conducting strategic reviews to support management in formulating decisions regarding the strategic direction and positioning of existing businesses
- Monitoring the exchange landscape and gathering market intelligence to support management in formulating strategic responses to competitive threats
- Supporting the development and implementation of Group-level strategy which encompasses corporate strategy and business plan formulation, execution and monitoring.
- Leading and providing effective guidance to team members on projects, functions, and other activities under his or her charge.
To qualify individuals must possess
- A good degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or its equivalent with minimum 8 years' experience in financial services, preferably in business development, strategy and corporate finance roles.
- A sound knowledge of capital market players and the competitive landscape, products, regulations, processes and systems would be a strong added advantage.
- Strong problem-solving, negotiation, analytical, project management, written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates the ability to quickly pick up new topics and grasp key issues
- Discipline and organization to drive several projects/initiatives in parallel
- Good emotional intelligence and comfortable interacting with people across different level of management and area of business, both internally and externally
- Self-motivation, independence, creativity and intellectual curiosity
Contact Shereen Tan and send your CV to Shereen.firstname.lastname@example.org or +65-68545654. If you would like to be considered for this role. I will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874