- Engage with Senior Management including Group CEO on various business initiatives and transactions
- Responsible for the overall strategic roadmap for the group, portfolio performance management
- Worked along with business unit heads in developing Strategy plans & budgets as part of the Annual Strategic planning process. Involved in the performance evaluation of key businesses
- Identify, evaluate and implement new business opportunities through new partnerships, alliances and acquisitions in support of the company's growth strategy
- Responsible for all strategic investments and M&A opportunities
- Monitor the industry landscape and gather market intelligence to support management in formulating strategic responses to competitive threats.
- Developing valuation models and commercial/strategic analysis to support recommendations to senior management (CEO, Executive Committee) and Board of Directors
- Project-managing due diligence on specific M&A-related situations, drawing in necessary supporting resources / expertise from external advisors
- Conducting strategic reviews to support management in formulating decisions regarding the strategic direction and positioning of existing businesses
- Monitoring the exchange landscape and gathering market intelligence to support management in formulating strategic responses to competitive threats
- Supporting the development and implementation of Group-level strategy which encompasses corporate strategy and business plan formulation, execution and monitoring.
- Leading and providing effective guidance to team members on projects, functions, and other activities under his or her charge.
To qualify individuals must possess
- A good degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or its equivalent with minimum 8 years' experience in financial services, preferably in business development, strategy and corporate finance roles.
- A sound knowledge of capital market players and the competitive landscape, products, regulations, processes and systems would be a strong added advantage.
- Strong problem-solving, negotiation, analytical, project management, written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates the ability to quickly pick up new topics and grasp key issues
- Discipline and organization to drive several projects/initiatives in parallel
- Good emotional intelligence and comfortable interacting with people across different level of management and area of business, both internally and externally
- Self-motivation, independence, creativity and intellectual curiosity
Contact Shereen Tan and send your CV to Shereen.email@example.com or +65-68545654. If you would like to be considered for this role. I will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.