Our client is a leading Financial Services with strong business focus in Asia, particular in the emerging markets. As part of the significant business growth in Asia, the group is actively seeking expansion opportunities within the region and an outstanding opportunity has arisen in the Regional Corporate Strategy team, based in Singapore
Reporting to the Regional Head of Strategy, your role will be to lead, manage and support strategic planning and business consultancy activities for the region, origination of inorganic opportunities and organic growth projects, developing high quality strategic and business plans and supporting local countries on planning and transactions execution. You will be driving the development and implementation of organic growth with existing markets and new markets, conducting competitive analysis, analysing trends impacting the business, providing the business with data and insights for decision-making. You will build strong relationships with key functions and business leaders. In particular, you will work closely with the Regional teams on budget, financial planning, standards, process planning development and projects execution. In addition, you will drive analysis for projects, support development of strategic priorities and track progress.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree and ideally with an MBA
- Minimum 8 - 12+ years relevant strategic, consulting, corporate development and planning experience gained from the Big 3 Management Consultancy focusing on Financial Services and / or Insurance sector
- Track record in Big 3 Management consultancy, advisory, planning and implementation
- Project management skills
- Asia work experience is a must
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- Candidates from other Asian locations interested to relocate to Singapore will be considered also.
Contact Shereen Tan and send your CV to Shereen.firstname.lastname@example.org or +65-68545654. If you would like to be considered for this role. I will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role. Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.