- Financial Services Organization
- Global Coverage
- Working with the business
My client a global financial organization is looking for a solid VP Strategy to join their expanding business. This person will seat in the CEO office working closely with the CEO.
- Engage with Senior Management including Group CEO on various business initiatives and transactions
- Responsible for the overall strategic roadmap for the group, portfolio performance management
- Worked along with business unit heads in developing Strategy plans & budgets as part of the Annual Strategic planning process. Involved in the performance evaluation of key businesses
- Identify, evaluate and implement new business opportunities through new partnerships, alliances and acquisitions in support of the company's growth strategy
- Responsible for all strategic investments and M&A opportunities
- Monitor the industry landscape and gather market intelligence to support management in formulating strategic responses to competitive threats.
To qualify individuals must possess
- MBA from a top business school; MDs, JDs, PhDs and experienced professionals with a minimum of 8 year working experience with top tier management consultancy firms or mergers and acquisition with financial services experience
- A solid team player who's also an independent thinker
- A robust analytical skill-set, endless curiosity and a penchant to think the impossible
- Must be deadline driven, organized and able to multi-task
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills are important
- Fluency in English
Contact Shereen Tan and send your CV to Shereen.email@example.com or +65-68545654. If you would like to be considered for this role. I will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.