|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Financial Services Organization
- Global Coverage
- Working with the business
My client a global financial organization is looking for a solid VP Strategy to join their expanding business. This person will seat in the CEO office working closely with the CEO.
- Engage with Senior Management including Group CEO on various business initiatives and transactions
- Responsible for the overall strategic roadmap for the group, portfolio performance management
- Worked along with business unit heads in developing Strategy plans & budgets as part of the Annual Strategic planning process. Involved in the performance evaluation of key businesses
- Identify, evaluate and implement new business opportunities through new partnerships, alliances and acquisitions in support of the company's growth strategy
- Responsible for all strategic investments and M&A opportunities
- Monitor the industry landscape and gather market intelligence to support management in formulating strategic responses to competitive threats.
To qualify individuals must possess
- MBA from a top business school; MDs, JDs, PhDs and experienced professionals with a minimum of 8 year working experience with top tier management consultancy firms or mergers and acquisition with financial services experience
- A solid team player who's also an independent thinker
- A robust analytical skill-set, endless curiosity and a penchant to think the impossible
- Must be deadline driven, organized and able to multi-task
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills are important
- Fluency in English
Contact Shereen Tan and send your CV to Shereen.email@example.com or +65-68545654. If you would like to be considered for this role. I will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874