VP, Technology Audit, Global Investment Bank
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$120000.00 - S$170000.00 per annum|
A leading global financial institution is looking to hire a VP for its Asia Technology Audit team.
Due to increased growth and strategic plans in the region, the firm is on the lookout for an VP to be part of the Asia Technology audit team. He/she will be part of the global Audit department, reporting to the regional Technology Audit Lead. He/she will manage and implement technology and integrated audits, primarily the firm's corporate and investment banking business units. The focus will be on Applications related Audits, and due to the infrastructure present, most audits can be remotely conducted and hence this role demands very low travel (up to 10% in a year).
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 5-12 years of experience in internal/ external Technology audit
- Prior experience with Corporate & Investment banking
- Solid understanding of internal control concepts, and application controls
- Strong presentation skills for effective presentation of complex issues to senior management
- Excellent stakeholder management skills for interaction with all levels of internal/external audit and management
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Ethel.firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980