VP, Technology Audit, Global Investment Bank
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$120000.00 - S$170000.00 per annum|
A global invstment bank is on the lookout for a VP to join their Group Audit team covering infrastructure and application audits.
The bank is expanding the internal audit team in the coming year and are looking out for an experienced technology auditor to handle the region. He/she will be involved in cybersecurity, infrastructure and applications related audits. The incumbent will develop and improve the current IT audit techniques, and also partake and lead integrated audits. He/she will also have a big part to play in the 3 year audit plans that they have for the region. Travel requirements will be up to 25% in a year.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 6-10 years of technology audit experience in a large bank
- Experience in a corproate investment banking environment is advantageous
- CISA/CISM/CISSP certified
- Prior experience using data analytics tools (SQL/Tableau)
- Experience delivering large scale audits
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Adaptable team player
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980