VP, Technology Audit
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||Up to S$180000.00 per annum|
A leading global bank is on the lookout for a VP for its Technology Audit team.
Due to increased growth and strategic plans in the region, the firm is looking to hire a VP to be part of its APAC IT Audit team, as part of the internal Audit function. This role will cover a broad range of functions, including global banking and markets across the Asia Pacific region. The incumbent will plan and execute technology audits of the various functions within the bank and propose recommendations based on audit findings. He/ She will also lead and coordinate regional audits and liaise with stakeholders of varying seniority. Due to the infrastructure present, most audits can be remotely conducted and hence this role demands very low or minimal travel.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 6-10 years of experience in internal/ external Technology audit
- Prior experience with Corporate & Investment banking
- Solid understanding of internal control concepts, infrastructure and application controls
- Strong presentation skills for effective presentation of complex issues to senior management
- Excellent stakeholder management skills for interaction with all levels of internal/external audit and management
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Ethel.email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1981194