VP, Technology Manager (Search Technology)
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
VP, Search Technology Manager wanted for a leading financial services firm!
- Leading financial services firm
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
- Dynamic work culture
Our client is a leading financial services firm with strong presence across the Asia region. They are well- known for their collaborative working environment and are the front leaders in terms of using the latest cutting- edge technologies.
Due to headcount expansion, they are currently looking for a VP, Search Technology Manager to join their Technology team. Reporting to the SVP, you will be responsible for building search products to enhance the overall search experience for all users across the organization. You will be expected to drive the product features and functionalities over the entire product lifecycle by partnering with stakeholders across different teams and potentially external consumers. You will be responsible for overseeing the Big Data team and ensure that the team is able to build out the latest Big Data technologies across the organization.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 8 years of working experience with at least 4 years in local search or large-scale search systems for enterprise usage
- Strong technical hands - on experience in using Solr or ElasticSearch
- Has strong understanding of search - related fundamental concepts that aresuch as indexing, IR, scoring, ranking, relevancy, machine learning, collaborative
- Good understanding of Machine Learning, NLP and Data Science
- Good experience in using SQL for Data analysis and cleaning
- Great effective communicator with the ability to develop relationships and influence both business and IT stakeholders across all levels
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.