VP Treasury Operations
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$96000.00 - S$120000.00 per annum|
- Strong brand name and good company culture
- Lucrative remuneration package
- Excellent career progression
Our client is a global a global Corporate bank with offices in Europe and Asia. They are looking to expand their presence in Singapore
This role is responsible for providing full support and accountability to the Operations Department in all aspects on transaction handling, productivity and efficiency. This person will be responsible for processing and settlement of FX, MM, derivatives, IRS, CCS, bonds trading and treasury bills and full suit of the operations role.
Knowledge & Experience:
- A tertiary qualification with minimum 8 years of relevant working experience in similar capacity.
- Good understanding of regulations, industry guidelines and best practices.
- Experience in change management, system testing and implementation and project management is required.
- Experience in both transaction processing and approval is necessary.
- Knowledge of international trade finance, loan operations and middle office function is desirable.
- Strong leadership.
- A fast learner who is able to work independently and as a team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Self-motivated, organized, meticulous and able to multi-task.
- Good communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Ms Office applications.
Please kindly send your CV to Shereen.email@example.com . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874