VP Trustee Operations
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
My client a global Trustee is looking to hire a Vice President of Trustee Operations to be based in Singapore. You will be responsible for managing a team of professionals based in the region and deliver excellent service levels to clients and take charge of key strategic initiatives.
The successful candidate will be responsible on managing the core trustee and fiduciary services and processes. You will work with various product and operation teams to develop trustee operations solutions for unit trusts and exchange traded funds (ETF). You will make sure the daily compliance monitoring, payment oversight monitoring, financial statement review and regulatory reporting are conducted. You will execute a robust control, monitoring and reporting when on boarding new Fund Manager Clients and handling existing Fund Manager Clients.
You will be liaising with both external and internal stakeholders including product, custody, client services team, and fund administrator etc. to ensure the smooth and proper running of the trustee operations. This will include account opening and maintenance, tax filing and reclaim handling, fair valuation review, internal management reporting and manage regulator and auditor queries.
Additionally, you will make sure the conduct of the fiduciary and fund services business is performed in accordance with all relevant internal policies, external rules, and regulation. You will perform annual due diligence and monitor performance of all agents (internal and external) according to the applicable policies and guidelines. Also, you will assist the Regional Head to share best practices and deliver projects assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience within the Trustee Services &/or Fund Services Operations or in a Fund Services support
- MUST have at least 3 years of experience in managing a team
- Knowledgeable of investment or fund compliance, fund products and operations, due diligence or audit experience will be advantageous.
- Preferably with Fund compliance, fund administration, audit, internal risk & controls, trustee fiduciary & fund services experience.
- MUST have strong regulatory and compliance background and a good understanding of local regulatory obligations and requirements.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and people management skills.
- Able to work independently.
If you are interested please send your CV to Shereen Tan, Shereen.email@example.com If you would like to be considered for this role. I will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | License Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1107874