VP, Unsecured Lending and Fee Management
An international bank is looking to hire a VP, focused on Unsecured Lending and Fee Management . This will report to the Head of Portfolio Management and manage a team of 7.
The incumbent will be responsible for the overall P&L performance of all personal unsecured credit facilities offered through the bank. He/she will govern the Fee Management for the products including all cards and card-related fees and own the P&L for all fees lines in this portfolio. The role also involves leading a team of 7 staff to oversee and run this business and coordinate with all stakeholders including but not limited to Customer Analytics Department, Branch Network, Finance, Sales, Contact Centre, eBusiness, Marketing, O&T, Legal, Regulatory as well as Operational Risk Compliance units to deliver results through Smart Campaign targeting and refining with machine learning.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 10-12 years of experience in unsecured lending/comsumer banking
- Experience as an Unsecured Credit Product Manager with any companies including Moneylenders and Pawnbrokers
- Able to appreciate and synergise new information and platform evolutions into driving forward the unsecured lending business and improve performance of initiatives
- Prior team management experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.