VP, Unsecured Lending and Fee Management
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$150000.00 - S$200000.00 per annum|
An international bank is looking to hire a VP, focused on Unsecured Lending and Fee Management . This will report to the Head of Portfolio Management and manage a team of 7.
The incumbent will be responsible for the overall P&L performance of all personal unsecured credit facilities offered through the bank. He/she will govern the Fee Management for the products including all cards and card-related fees and own the P&L for all fees lines in this portfolio. The role also involves leading a team of 7 staff to oversee and run this business and coordinate with all stakeholders including but not limited to Customer Analytics Department, Branch Network, Finance, Sales, Contact Centre, eBusiness, Marketing, O&T, Legal, Regulatory as well as Operational Risk Compliance units to deliver results through Smart Campaign targeting and refining with machine learning.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 10-12 years of experience in unsecured lending/comsumer banking
- Experience as an Unsecured Credit Product Manager with any companies including Moneylenders and Pawnbrokers
- Able to appreciate and synergise new information and platform evolutions into driving forward the unsecured lending business and improve performance of initiatives
- Prior team management experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980