Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Supply Chain & Procurement
Ambition has partnered with a company that happens to be one of the industry leaders in providing global, point-of-use, and cross-industry Total Supply Management services built on proprietary logistics system capabilities.
The company is looking for a Warehouse Inspector Quality Assurance - Warehouse Inspector who would be responsible for streamlining their operations and ensuring efficient movement of goods.
- Support day-to-day Quality Assurance activities in accordance with approved process
- Conducting administrative and warehouse audits to ensure compliance
- Raise Discrepancy Reports for any discrepancies found on shipments
- Dealing with customer feedback investigations or product quality/safety issues by liaising with interdepartmental colleagues and rectifying issues with customer and/ or logistics team.
- Reporting of quality related activities
- Monthly Reporting
- Any other tasking as assigned
- Diploma or equivalent.
- Up to 2 years of expereicne in Quality assurance/control for a warehouse
- Strong organizational skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Prior warehouse experience is a plus, but not required.
- Proficiency in basic computer operations.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R21103664. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend