Warehouse Project Manager - Marine Supply Chain Firm
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$6000 - S$7000 per month|
- A dynamic company as one of the leading brand in Asia Pacific
- Solid clientele throughout the world
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing and expanding firm
About our Client
Our respected client is a well-known firm with solid presence in Asia Pacific. With major experiences in providing thorough marine procurement & supply solutions as well as engineering & maintenance solutions, they are geared for growth in Asia Pacific. The key success of this business is to continue innovating and optimizing their service by providing cost and time effective solutions. During this dynamic time, they are looking for a Warehouse Project Manager to be part of their expanding team in Singapore.
This role will report to the Director of the organization in Singapore and the role will be responsible of the overall smooth project phase of the warehouse capacity increase and efficiency improvement. They are building a new advanced warehouse in Singapore with automation as their blueprint. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage warehouse activities to maintain efficient utilisation of facilities for storing and distributing goods (consumer goods, perishable, and engineering tools/equipment).
- Undertake warehouse project assignments entailing automation specification and planning.
- Analysis of warehouse processes to identify project improvement opportunities.
- Complete assigned warehouse project in terms of drawings, instructions, specifications, time and cost objectives
- Assist in guiding professional engineers, technicians, site supervisors and contractors; assign work and review for accuracy and adherance to required standards
- Prepare budgets, reports and forecasts for warehouse and distribution activity
- Assisting in managing Variance Reporting
- Assisting in advising capital projects and cash flow analysis.
- Review and analyse inventory reports and stock lists to improve inventory control and direct the implementation of corrective measures
- Arrange for periodic and special inventory reviews of goods and reconcile book inventories with physical counts
- Monitor expenditure and prepare forward planning for future projects in terms of output quality and quantity, cost, time available and labour requirements
- Develop distribution techniques and practices to determine conformity with shipping commitments.
- Evaluate shipment deadlines and take corrective action to eliminate behind-schedule conditions
- Assist for the return of defective stock to vendors.
- Ensure the facilities and company assets are well maintained and serviced by key suppliers and service providers
- Ensure activities comply with legal and ethical standards
The Successful Applicant
We invite a highly independent and experienced warehouse operation and warehouse automation project professional. To be successful you must come with:
- Preferably more than 15 years of combined experience as a warehouse operation professional and warehouse project implementation expert.
- Solid track record in delivering operation and project excellence.
- Experienced, direct, and tough leader to Vendor Improvement - strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging and difficult environment.
- High levels of drive for results, solution based attitude, motivational tactics, and use of performance management - goal orientated.
- Able to relate, connect, and work with strong and tough management for driving growth.
- Organisational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities.
What's on Offer
- Rewarding and dynamic work environment.
- Working with diverse workforce in Singapore.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/job-search?disciplines=supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927