Wealth Management Transaction Monitoring Analyst Level 1
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a well-established Bank in Asia, looking to hire a Transaction Monitoring Compliance Analyst able to work in a fast paced environment with high volume without compromising the quality.
- Review and analyse the alerts and control the AML risk monitoring
- Escalate the alerts and make sure the analyses are documented with sufficient evidences
- Participate in the procedures and policies' implementations and execution related to AML transaction monitoring.
- Assist with the document user requirements and user testing assessments
- Ensure that the operational procedure, problem management processes in place are robust and ran smoothly.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Strong AML system knowledge either in transaction monitoring ( ie: Mantas, Fircosoft, Detica, Norkom or Actimize)
- Relevant experience and prior track record in similar role
- Minimum 3+ years' significant practice in transaction monitoring and investigation
- Good understand of trade finance transaction and corporate banking
- ICA and CAMS certifications in AML is ideal
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.