Wealth Planning Manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Primarily serve individual retail customer and advise them on various personal banking and financial products and services offered by the bank.
- Seek opportunities to engage customers through branch banking touch points, tele-appointments, and/or outreach programs.
- Possess sound financial knowledge and provide holistic financial planning advice to the customers.
- Good understanding of banking regulations and to adhere to the rules and guidelines when conducting business.
- Achieve a balanced scorecard set by the company.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Willingness to work on flexible schedule including weekends
- Passion for banking and wealth management
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Confidence and Presentation skills
- Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.