Wealth Planning Manager
- Primarily serve individual retail customer and advise them on various personal banking and financial products and services offered by the bank.
- Seek opportunities to engage customers through branch banking touch points, tele-appointments, and/or outreach programs.
- Possess sound financial knowledge and provide holistic financial planning advice to the customers.
- Good understanding of banking regulations and to adhere to the rules and guidelines when conducting business.
- Achieve a balanced scorecard set by the company.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Willingness to work on flexible schedule including weekends
- Passion for banking and wealth management
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Confidence and Presentation skills
- Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply