Wealth Planning Manager / Senior Wealth Planning Manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Primarily serve the individual retail customer and advise them on various personal banking and financial products and services offered by the bank.
- Seek opportunities to engage customers through branch banking touch points, tele-appointments, and/or outreach programs.
- You should possess sound financial knowledge and provide holistic financial planning advice to the customers. To identify suitable financial solutions offered by the bank to meet their financial goals.
- You need to have a good understanding of the banking regulations and to adhere to the rules and guidelines when conducting business.
- You should always conduct yourself professionally and deliver service standard as prescribed by the Bank service values.
- You are expected to achieve a balanced scorecard set by the company.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Diploma/ degree in any discipline
- A willingness to work on a flexible schedule that includes weekends
- A passion for banking and wealth management
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Confidence and Presentation skills
- Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.