Wealth Planning Manager / Senior Wealth Planning Manager
Our client, a leading retail bank is looking for highly driven sales personnel to join their expanding team.
- Primarily serve individual retail customer and advise them on various personal banking and financial products and services.
- Seek opportunities to engage customers through branch banking touch points, tele-appointments, and/or outreach programs.
- Possess sound financial knowledge and provide holistic financial planning advice to customers.
- Good understanding of banking regulations and to adhere to rules and guidelines when conducting business.
- Always conduct yourself professionally and deliver service standard as prescribed by the Bank service values.
- Achieve a balanced scorecard set by the company.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Diploma/ degree in any discipline
- Willingness to work on a flexible schedule that includes weekends
- Passion for banking and wealth management
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Confidence and Presentation skills
- Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.