|Salary:||S$8000 - S$12000 per month + Bonus|
- Implement new user-facing features in our products.
- Build fast and easy-to-use experiences for web and native apps with React for devices of all sizes.
- Build libraries and frameworks that support complex web applications, speed development efficiency up and improve code quality.
- Experience in developing responsive web sites for diverse clients from high powered desktop computers to small footprint mobile devices.
- Understanding of state-management patterns such as Redux, Flux or similar.
- Proven track record of delivering projects with high quality UI.
- Experience with modern front end technologies (styled system, webpack, etc)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process and using collaboration tools, such as Jira, Trello, Slack, etc.
- Good cross team communication skills.
- Self-managed, proactive work style. Able to work independently within a team centric environment. Preferred Qualifications
- Distributed/remote/global-team working experiences.
- Your active Github/NPM portfolio.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and server side techniques.
- Familiar with Server-Side Rendering.
- Familiar with the source code of one or two famous front-end libraries.
- Knowledge of TypeScript.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry.
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems.
- International work environment and flat organisation.
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company.
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.