Web Security Engineer
Web Security Engineer wanted for a multinational e-commerce company!
- Leading regional e-commerce company
- Dynamic work culture
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology
Our client is a leading regional e-commerce company with nearly 10 years of history providing online shopping services to customers, currently serving 6 different markets.
Due to headcount expansion, they are looking for a Web Security Engineer to join their Security Operations team. You will be expected to analyze security alerts and develop strategies and tools to enhance the company's capabilities against large-scale web attacks. You will also be responsible for identifying and communicating opportunities and risks relating to web security investigation.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Strong experience in analyzing and detecting large-scale web attacks
- Familiar with Bot, Anti-Bot, Scraping and Anti-Scraping
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with the ability to communicate to senior management on technical issues
- OSCP/OSWE certification would be an added advantage
- Experience in analyzing systems security such as pen testing or vulnerability scanning would be preferred
If you have what it takes, please send your resume to WanTing.Tan@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R2093566
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.