WeChat Product Manager (6 months contract)
|Salary:||S$120000 - S$160000 per annum|
Chinese regulator has dictated a mandatory requirement that the local LOB and Compliance teams must adopt. The requirement is that the bank must support the application known as WeChat for regulatory communications and interactions.
Failure to use WeChat for regulatory forums may result in the firm failing to receive timely regulatory updates, invitations to mandatory industry forums and dissemination of regulatory rulings and clarifications. There is also an increased risk of being reprimanded by the regulator for non-participation.
Currently the local line of business is using the application on personal device contrary to internal standards and compliance. WSS needs to hire subject matter expertise in the form of Product and Project Managers in order to expedite design, planning, testing and implementation into a production environment for the identified users.
* The role will have overall accountability for the delivery of the WeChat solution to support the business requirements
* Establish overall requirements, risks and processes require
* Evaluation of the solution and any products required to support the delivery
* Control of Business Requirements and Business Case
* Financial management, product licensing and co-ordination with Sourcing partners
* Define and establish processes and controls for access and fulfilment
* Toll gate approval for PTD, PTB and PTO
* Exceptional Product Management and Product Development skills, reporting and governance foremost.
* Understanding of with IM applications like WeChat, WhatsApp, Microsoft Skype etc. including infrastructure components
* Understanding of Mobile container solutions and applications like BlackBerry AirWatch and Mobile Iron
* Understanding of software packaging and distribution
* Experience of creating business requirements documents and taking product from zero to production
* A clear and unambiguous communicator, methodical, disciplined, confident & assertive.
* Experienced in managing (sometimes competing) agendas across Architecture, Engineering, Operations, Product & Service Management to ensure the original design brief is achieved.
* Experience of Collaboration & Productivity Suite integration with Mobility (Skype for Business, Office)
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their resumes in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257