Wintel Engineer - 6 months contract
Our client is a multinational banking and financial services company. It is a global leader in food and agriculture financing and sustainability-oriented banking. The group comprises 129 independent local banks, a central organisation, and a large number of specialised international offices and subsidiaries.
For this role, You will be responsible in management of Windows and Server Systems, Monitor performance ensuring proper functioning of server systems and applications. Liaise and work with technical teams which includes the developers and vendors, Ensure IT standards, policies and procedures. Proactively assess and improve current infrastructure, monitor server capacity upgrade, plan and participate in disasters recovery tests.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 7 years of solid hands-on Wintel engineer experience (i.e. main job function should be as Wintel engineer)
- Must have skills should include MS Windows Server, AD, DNS, DFS-R, DHCP, Hyper-V, IIS, Citrix
- Ideal - IBM WAS, WebSense, MS Exchange, MS SCCM
- Ideal - Have worked in the FSI, familiar with ITIL and IT Governance processes and requirements
- Can do attitude and team player
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy email@example.com or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081