Working Capital Controller
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to S$71500.00 per annum|
Our client is an international MNC headquartered in UK in the Professional Services Sector. Their clients include national and multinational corporations, financial institutions, and governments. They have over 40 offices globally and 150 people in the Singapore Office.
This role will report into the Working Capital Manager and working in a team of 4 based in Singapore. The role will focus on being a business partner and trusted advisor to senior stakeholders in Singapore with the principle objective of optimising revenue and matter profitability. They will be involved in pricing and assisting with contract negotiations by accurate and relevant financial information for decision-making and scenario based profitability forecasting. They will manage and control the working capital and maintain relationships with clients.
Qualifications and Experiences
- A recognised accountancy qualification is preferable
- 3-4 years experience in a B2B environment will be preferred
- Strong in AR, Billings and have worked with external customers/clients (MNCs), involved in high volume transactions will be preferred
- Must be a pro-active self-starter with drive, enthusiasm and tenacity, possessing excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Will need to be visible with the confidence to encourage and challenge stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills are a prerequisite for the role with a strongly commercial outlook
- Experience in working in Professional services environment/Legal services/ MNCs will be preferred
- A highly credible individual with resilience and high level of intellectual ability who is able to develop effective working relationships with the ability to influence at all levels
- Upbeat, robust and a sense of humour welcomed!
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format and attn it to Gemma Tresser (R1440081)
Short listed candidates will be notified