Working Capital Controller
Our client is an international MNC headquartered in UK in the Professional Services Sector. Their clients include national and multinational corporations, financial institutions, and governments. They have over 40 offices globally and 150 people in the Singapore Office.
- credit control
The Working Capital Controller will work as part of the ASEAN team and report into the ASEAN Manager and take a lead with the financial lifecycle of matters, including billing, collections, credit control, and profitability analysis. The individual will act as a commercial business partner to senior stakeholders internally and also liaise with external stakeholders.
- Relevant Degree or qualification.
- Ideal candidate will have at least 3 years' experience in finance role with strong exposure to full AR process in preferably a professional service or B2B business.
- Strong Communication skills and ability to handle multiple stakeholders in a multinational environment.
- Excellent attention to detail, prioritisation and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with the high and varied workloads.
- Results driven; having a proactive, goal orientated approach to decision making.
- Able to influence at all levels as a credible, fast-thinking, collaborative and proactive individual.
- Demonstrate a hands-on approach and success in working in a team based environment.
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com with the job title in the subject.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.