Working Capital Controller
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$120000 - S$140000 per annum + Variable Bonus|
As a leading international law firm, my client has a strong history stretching over 200 years. Their international presences have reached all the four corners of the world. They provide a strong platform for the right incumbent to progress and develop further. My client offers international exchanges to ensure world-class visibility.
My client is seeking a Working Capital Controller to be taking the leadership role in the Accounting team. Managing a dedicated team of Billing Executives, you will be tasked to oversee the billing collections and clients' funds whilst working closely with the senior management team on weekly cash flow forecast and process improvements. With your proven track of establishing business partnerships, you will foster strong relations with Partners, GM and Head of Business Units. This incumbent will ensure compliance in accordance to Solicitors Accounts Rules.
To be shortlisted, you must possess these qualities:
- Minimally 8 years of credit control or working capital controls in an international law firm
- Proven people management experience
- Highly articulate and able to present well to senior management
- Hands-on experience in billing/credit control
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines
- Mature, fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
Interested and qualified candidates, please send your CV in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Registration Number: R1109269
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117