Working Capital Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Commercial Finance Manager
Our client is an international MNC headquartered in UK in the Professional Services Sector. Their clients include national and multinational corporations, financial institutions, and governments. They have over 40 offices globally and 150 people in the Singapore Office.
This role will report into the Head of Finance and manage a team of 2. The role will focus on being a business partner and trusted advisor to senior stakeholders in Singapore with the principle objective of optimising revenue and matter profitability. They will be involved in pricing and assisting with contract negotiations by accurate and relevant financial information for decision-making and scenario based profitability forecasting. They will manage and control the working capital and maintain relationships with clients.
Qualifications and Experiences
- A recognised accountancy qualification is preferable
- Must be a pro-active self-starter with drive, enthusiasm and tenacity, possessing excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Will need to be visible with the confidence to encourage and challenge stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills are a prerequisite for the role with a strongly commercial outlook
- A highly credible individual with resilience and high level of intellectual ability who is able to develop effective working relationships with the ability to influence at all levels
- Upbeat, robust and a sense of humour welcomed!
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format and attn it to Gemma Tresser (R1440081)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1440081
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117