Account Executive - Procurement
For one our client, we are working on an exclusive role, they are looking to hire an experienced Account Executive within the promotional products industry.
Your mains responsibilities are:
- Sourcing and finding new stakeholders in the FMCG industry
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers' dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company's reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Must have at least 4 to 5 years of experience servicing FMCG client brand teams
- Identify and resolve any key issues relating to customers within established guidelines.
- Professionally research the market, to analyze complex management information, financial and sales reports to monitor achievement of objectives and budget
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You must have excellent IT skills in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent project management skills are key to the role, and a high level of detail is expected.
APPLY NOW quoting reference: AS00043882 - email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991 -Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.