- Strong platform and good company culture
- Attractive remuneration package
- Promising career progress
Our client is a global hedge fund with strong presence in Asia market. They are growing their business in Asia. A new accounts payable role has arise
You will report to the financial controller and responsible for the finance, month end closing, taxation and regulatory reporting and will support the finance team with month end close (Fixed assets, intercompany, accruals & prepayments)
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in an Accounts Payable environment
- Accounting degree preferred but not required
- Strong Excel skills and overall computer skills required.
- Quick learner, Detail oriented; Demonstrable thoroughness and strong ownership of work.
- Good team player with a strong willingness to participate and help others.
- Able to prioritize in a fast moving, high pressure, constantly changing environment; High sense of urgency
- Strong communication skills.
Please kindly send your CV to Shereen.firstname.lastname@example.org . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.