APAC Business Analyst - 1 year contract
A highly successful and well-known Global Bank is looking to hire an APAC Business Analyst professional into their team in Singapore.
You will perform UAT testing pertaining to the In-scope flag, Netting Eligibility flag and new sublines created, assist IF in managing the DF implementation period, Upon completion of new documentations by existing client, to turn on the "In-scope" flag in eOASIS. Liaise with Banker/AB and Technology on the one-time assignment of eligible collateral (for DF pool) in preparation of the system cutover, liaise with Technology to ensure appropriate cross-ccy charge is applied for HKD-denominated asset in DF pool
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related field required.
- Advanced level in Excel, especially in handling a large volume of data and using Pivot function to generate reporting needs.
- Able to use functions such as If, V lookups to manipulate the late amount of data.
- Great Communication Skills, especially good at articulating ideas, concerns or opinion.
- Spontaneous personality
- Independent and resourceful
- Ability to write Macro programs
If you are interested in the role above, please contact Raymond de Amboy for further discussion on (65) 6854 5644.
License Number: 10C5117 EA Registration Number R1219081
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.