Application Support Engineer (Level 2)
The role calls for both technical capability and business understanding. You will be responsible for application maintenance and support to the organization by minimizing disruption and solving application issues. You will also manage incident life cycle, diagnose root cause, resolve issues and ensure service levels are met.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 3 years of application support experience, specifically in JAP/ Informatica/ Weblogic/ Business Objects based applications
- Knowledgeable of investment banking business functions
- Candidate should be willing to work on shift to support business units
- Knowledgeable in Unix/ Windows/ Perl Scripting/ Oracle
- ITIL V3 certified is an advantage but not necessary
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and analytical skills
Contact Vivienne Joon on (65) 6854 5657 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number JYL 42977
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1764613
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.