|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$38000.00 - S$60000.00 per annum|
Our client, a US MNC in the media industry, is looking to bring on board a strong accountant to join their AR team in Singapore. This is a good opportunity for someone looking to take initiatives and really grow with an organisation. They are look for self-starters who have a strong grounding in credit and collections.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, some of the key responsibilities would include:
- Maintaining the daily and monthly billing and managing credit evaluations for clients
- Revenue Accounting and ensuring compliance with US GAAP and SOX
- Call/ email and follow up on payments for overdue clients
- Perform month end closing and reporting duties for the AR function
- Other ad hoc tasks assigned by management
The successful candidate must possess:
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience within the AR function
- Entrepreneurial flair and willing to take initiatives
Contact Nikki Reen at 6854 5648 or APPLY NOW by quoting reference number 38861
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
EA Registration Number: R1548506