|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$42000 - S$480000 per annum|
- Market leaders offering strong career prospects
- Regional opportunity
- Lucrative remuneration package
Our client is one of the world's market leader in general insurance with a global presence across all continents and a strong foothold in Asia. They are currently recruiting for an Actuary overlooking the P&C business for Singapore and the region.
You will be responsible for analysing and reporting data accurately as well as pricing product and evaluating portfolio and segmentation. You will also need to improve and automate pricing and business analysis tools and processes. In addition, you will have to make sure that the quarterly reserve valuation is compliant with the local GAAP and regional reserving policy. On the organizational side, you will have to participate to ad-hoc projects on various actuarial and analytical projects initiatives, while coaching and mentoring team members in local entities.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Sound knowledge of General Insurance in commercial and/or personal insurance sectors
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Acute Mathematical, Statistical and Financial Aptitude
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Visual Basic, SAS, R or similar statistical tools
- Effective communication and good interpersonal skills
- Strong and reliable team player
- Ability to think out of the box and self-motivated
Contact Greg Hardman on (65) 6854 5636 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number SB40395
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1545408
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.