Assistant Finance Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$4000.00 - S$5000.00 per month|
Our client, a global leader in the ship management industry, is looking to hire an Assitant Finance Manager to manage a hybrid FP&A and Accounting portfolio. They are a global market leader and are aggressively expanding through organic growth. This role is a good opportunity to gain managerial experience.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, some of the key responsibilities would include:
- Review and manage full sets of accounts
- Consolidation of regional entity accounts and provide consolidate reports to senior management
- Financial and management reporting
- Lead budgeting and forecasting exercises
- Manage a team of junior executives
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by management
The successful candidate must possess:
- A Degree/ Diploma in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an Accountant role within the Shipping industry
- Prior experience in a hybrid role will be advantageous
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
Contact Nikki Reen on (65) 6854 5648 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com
Job reference no 42248
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.
EA Registration Number: R1548506