Assistant Supply Chain Manager - 5 months contract
One of our client is looking for an Assistant Supply Chain Manager. The position is a 5 months contract - maternity leave; you will be responsible for the full spectrum of the sales forecasts, stock replenishment, logistics and warehousing processes.
Your mains responsibilities are:
- Lead the Sales Forecasts process, organize the meeting with Sales & Marketing to review the Sales projection, and ensure the correct input of sales forecasts
- Be responsible for the stock replenishment and stock parameters set up in SAP
- Categorize the stock in fast moving, slow moving, define the appropriate stock coverage by product
- Process shipping documents, ensuring documentation are in order and goods are cleared within the stipulated time frame
- Prepare and make all necessary arrangements for export of goods or POSM to related companies within stipulated timeframe
- Be responsible for preparing duty payment proposal on the stipulated duty payment dates. Obtain approval from Finance Manager for ad-hoc duty payments
- Prepare and organize bi-annual stock-take on Finished Goods & Point-Of-Sale Materials (POSM) materials, liaising with the Warehouse Provider, Marketing & Sales team on the dates and time of stock-take
- Be responsible for an ad-hoc logistics or inventory report for reporting or budgeting purposes
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Diploma in Logistics/ Supply Chain Management, Leadership experience is an advantage
- At least 5-6 years' experience in logistics and warehousing environment
- Experience in FMCG/ Electronics/Healthcare would be very advantageous
- MS Excel & MS Words, SAP, Shipping documentation experience
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Team player, reliable and dependable
APPLY NOW quoting reference: AS000443847 - email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991 -Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.