AVP, Model Risk
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$90000.00 - S$120000.00 per annum|
A leading global bank is on the lookout for an AVP for the Model Risk Governance team. This team has been expanding since last year, to manage the increasing regulations by MAS.
The role involves assessing statistical and quantitative models that cover all the bank's functions, including PB, WM, CIB, FM etc. The incumbent will contribute to the review and compliance of the model management, as per group policies, set out by senior management. The role involves leading the implementation of the model inventory tool as well as upkeep of the integrated stress testing framework. Stakeholders will include credit and market risk committees as well as model assessment committee and internal audit teams.
To qualify, individuals must possess the following:
- 5-7 years of exposure to credit risk models/model validation in a hands-on manner or regulatory aspect
- Broad understanding fo various asset classes
- Degree in quantitative subjects such as Statistics/Econometrics or related quant field
- Strong communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call Sumukhi at 6854 5623 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980