AVP/ VP - Data Manager
Exceptional Data Manager wanted for a top- notch buy- side firm!
Our client is a top- notch buy- side firm with their headquarters located in Singapore. They are currently looking for an exceptional Data Manager for their Data team. You will champion the development of a more superior and robust research/ Quant modelling platform by working with different business units. You will play a pivotal role in leveraging cutting- edge tools to efficiently write and ingest data from multiple data sources and translate them into business requirements. You will ensure integrity and quality of data via data cleaning and merging techniques.
To qualify, you must possess the following:
- Holds at least a Bachelor's degree in Business Analytics, Computer Science or other related fields of study
- Has at least 7 years of relevant working experience within the financial services industry. Experience working in the Quant Trading team is a big plus.
- Strong experience in handling large data sets.
- Good understanding and knowledge of investment and Quant markets, with the ability to extract data from multiple data vendors and sources
- Has strong passion for Data, data research and analysis
- Well- versed with data extraction tools such as Oracle or SQL is a plus
- Strong technical proficiency in R, Matlab or Python
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to engage and work with stakeholders from various business units
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXO 43835. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.