AVP/VP Market Risk Data Analytics
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$90000.00 - S$120000.00 per annum|
A leading global commodities firm is on the lookout for a new Market Risk Analytics Analyst to support the trading team. This is a new headcount as the firm is looking to invest in data analytics and modeling, to mitigate risks.
This role is a blend of data engineering/ data analysis and data science. A large part is about independently being able to implement and execute strategies for sourcing and collecting relevant data for analysis, building and improving relational databases and how to access the data. The incumbent should be able to understand and apply SQL, Hadoop etc. Another portion of the role is about making meaningful insight and reporting from data on trading performance and business profitability. Stakeholders include IT support, risk analysts and data analysts.
To qualify, individuals must possess the following:
- At least 5 years of experience in data analytics in a trading environment
- Experience building models that have aided in a trading environment
- Very strong proficiency in R, Python, SQL, VBA
- Knowledge of physical commodities market is preferable
- Proficient in speaking Mandarin language to communicate with counterparts in Greater China region
- Degree in quantitative subjects such as Mathematics/Computer Science/Financial Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call Sumukhi at 6854 5623 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980