B2B Marketing Manager, APAC (HK$ 60k salary)
Our client is one of the leading corporate service providers which is rated No.1 by reputable research company providing information technology solution to corporate customers around the world. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager based in Hong Kong, you will plan and formulate strategies for enhancing brand prestige and market penetration. You will consult internal business stakeholders in different geographical regions to identify key segments and ways to generate leads. You will design systems/ tools to reach out target segments and qualify leads. You will work closely with cross functional teams and agree on deliverables, marketing campaigns and calendar. The activities will include content marketing, events/product launches and search engine marketing. You will be supported by external agencies. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leader and become a strategic leader in the organization
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing
- Track record of lead generation by different marketing strategies, preferably from MNCs of information technology, professional corporate service fields
- Quick learning ability, adaptation to a fast paced, dynamic and multinational working environment
- Experience and ownership of marketing plan including lead generation, marketing campaigns, brand building, product launches from business stakeholder consultation stage to deliverable measurement
- Project management skills and excellent agencies management
- Diplomacy and professionalism in communicating with senior business executives and influencing power
- Excellent communications skills. Native English is preferred. Cantonese is a must.
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC34615
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.