Business Analyst (12 month contract)
Our client is one of the leading International Bank with the rich footprint across Asia and European. They offer fantastic opportunities for developing talent individual's potential in a collegial and dynamic environment. Currently, their APAC Business Analyst team is looking for a 12 months' contract for the project/ongoing business. They also offer a broad range of competitive benefits on a global basis.
- Coordinate/support the campaign management controller role which covers validation of campaign approvals, waterfalls and sms / edm scheduling.
- Process improvement, documentation, execution, and monitoring of campaign management processes
- Run the daily datamart creation process and ensure adequate controls are in place for the accuracy of information.
- Run related campaign cleansing process
- Maintain Inventory of all controls and entitlement reviews on Data warehouse & Folders.
- Scheduling campaigns and debug issues in codes.
- Work closely with business and co-ordinate with them for all documentations and approvals.
- Reporting of UAT rejects, queries arising from the business on campaign lists.
- A meticulous and highly analytical mindset, challenges assumptions, present or defend conclusions and recommends action plans
- Possesses the ability to organize, plan, track and prioritize multiple assignments and meets timelines
- Strong communication skillset, both written and verbal
- Has strong integrity and ownership to own up to issues and correct it immediately
- Independent to make sound judgment and escalate for further assistance
- Preferred with Computer Science Background
- Prior experience in similar role preferred
- Teamwork is a necessity, with strong alliance and respect for coworkers, in both giving and receiving assistance
- Adaptability and flexibility in role change
- Willingness to work beyond working hours
To be qualified for this position:
- Possesses basic financial product knowledge
- Some project management experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred
Contact Julie.Yin via Julie.email@example.com or click APPLY NOW.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1655428
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.