Business Development Executive
Our client is a highly respected global law firm based in USA. They have over 1000 lawyers worldwide across offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. The firm offers excellent prospects for progression and their culture provides the employees with world-class support to achieve their ambitions and goals. As such, an exciting opportunity has come about for a Business Development Executive to join their firm.
Reporting to the CEO (Singapore) and Head of Marketing and Business Development (APAC), you will be required to provide assistance in MBD strategies and programmes to practice and sector groups in Singapore as well as some areas across APAC. It would be increasingly important to stay coordinated with the team and keep updated with industry trends, government policies, client developments etc. to spot, track and position for opportunities. This rare opportunity will help you utilize your past experience and improve your people management as well business development skills and acumen.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 3-5 years marketing & business development experience
- Background in legal or professional services sector is preferred
- Ability to draft pitches/proposals to broaden client base for BD
- Execute BD events, with a focus on ROI and follow up. Proactively suggest opportunities for client engagement
- Persuasive, collaborative approach with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong writing/editing skills and proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ability to read and write in Chinese (to liase with Chinese clients)
Contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1659953
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.