Business Development Manager, Regional Payroll (APAC)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$72000.00 - S$84000.00 per annum|
Our client is a leading business solution provider, headquartered in Singapore. With staff strength of 550 employees, the firm has built an established regional presence with 14 offices all across the region. Due to business expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre and driven individual to join the sales team to support the aggressive growth plans.
Reporting to the Assistant directors of Sales, you will look to maximise the sales of professional services, specifically regional payroll. You will be responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation right through to closing sales of payroll services so as to achieve personal revenue based targets. You will also be expected to have good knowledge about payroll operations as well as the pricing and proposal models.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 3-5 years' sales experience
- Experience in regional payroll and payroll operations is a MUST
- Sales/BD experience in Accounting/Finance related industry preferred
- Self-motivated, diligent & should possess an aptitude for expanding client base
- Resilience to overcome objections, negotiate and close sales
- Effective verbal communicator
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to read & write in Chinese preferred (to liaise with associates)
- Chartered Accountants with a passion for sales and business development are welcome to apply
Contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 40536
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: 10C5117
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.