Client Onboarding Analyst (6 month contract)
Our client is a reputable financial institution looking for a client onboarding specialist to join their operations here in Singapore.
- Authenticate data accuracy and ensure completeness of client documents as required by Compliance
- Initiate client renewals and work closely with other teams/ clients for required documents and sign-off
- Review all Client entries and communicate with other teams for any issues or questions
- Certify all documentation uploaded into the KYC tool
- Chase for approvals for High-Risk clients from Compliance and Sales/Bankers for all other clients
- Participate in projects to enhance the integrity of client data and documentation, which includes liaising with other areas as needed
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in banking or business
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in financial services, preferably in Client onboarding
- AML/KYC experience needed - CAMS certification will be an advantage
- Good understanding of financial infrastructure and products
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good positive attitude and demonstrates adaptability and initiative
- Detail- oriented and meticulous
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Interested applicants who fit the bill can send in your resumes in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.