Cloud Engineer (up to VP)
A European global bank is looking to hire an experienced Cloud Engineer who will be engaged in engineering the automation, design and implementation of the virtual infrastructure running on Azure and AWS. The incumbent will be involved in server deployments, capacity and performance optimization as well as implementing best practices in environment and configuration management.
Other responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Creation of automation workflows and tools including those for deployment, environment management or configuration management
- Engaging with internal stakeholders to define their CI / CD requirements
- Implement and maintain builds in Cloud
To qualify for this role, one must have:
- Hands-on experience with Linux, SQL, MongoDB, Openstack Cloud, AWS / Azure
- Solid exposure to IaaS, PaaS and Saas
- Proficiency with scripting languages such as Python, Perl, Shell
- Experience with CI / CD tools and code / configuration management tools such as Jenkins, Cruise Control, GitHub, etc
- Exposure to Agile development practices
- Competency in Java programming a plus but not required
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Submit your profile or contact April Jimenez at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference number AMJ40865 on the email's subject title.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1114485.