Compliance Manager - Insurance
|Salary:||£80000 - £120000 per annum + Bonus|
A multinational Insurance Company is seeking to expand their Compliance team following the growth of particular business areas. There are multiple positions, offering an attractive work environment and exceptional development opportunities
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that monitoring and advisory activities are effectively managed and kept within the Company's appetite for Regulatory Risk
- Plan and maintain a Compliance work plan to monitor and ensure the compliance function discharges its responsibility to enable and monitor the business' adherence to laws and regulations.
- Provide assurance to the Management on the mitigation of key compliance risk areas and regulatory responsibilities
- Provide assurance through regular compliance reporting and compliance reviews to the Management
- Develop and implement a robust and risk based framework for regulatory development and compliance covering accountabilities, reporting and controls
- Ensure that employees receive adequate training to fulfil their compliance obligations. Ensure that new regulatory requirements impacting the department/function are implemented, and an effective process is in place for regulatory consultations to be reviewed and analysed by subject matter experts.
- To perform detailed studies and conduct gap analysis of the requirements necessary to ensure compliance with the new/amended laws & regulations which will have impact to the business, such as FAIR, PDPA, FATCA, Public Disclosure for Insurers, MAS Technology Risk Management
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 8 years' experience in Financial Services Industry (Ideally within Insurance)
- Ability to track and follow-up on status of reports to relevant Committees
- Experience in developing compliance self-assessment checklists
- Possess good supervisory and interpersonal skills
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1545408