Control & Compliance Analyst
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$70000 - S$84000 per annum|
My client is a US MNC, one of the leading players in medical devices industry with global footprint. Due to business expansion in APAC region, they are now hiring a Control & Compliance Analyst to be based in Singapore. This is a newly created role.
Reporting to VP, Finance, you are responsible for auditing the financial reporting standard across all entities within the APAC region. You have to evaluate the internal control and business processes to build a rock solid environment. You will have to work closely with the Director of Global Governance in kick starting all testing plans in the region.
To be qualified, candidate must possess:
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent accounting qualification
- At least 5 years of experience in internal audit or compliance, preferably from medical devices/pharmaceutical industry
- Big 4 audit exposure is an added value
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to take initiatives and strong work ethic
Please send your updated resume to Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number KL40181
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1332369
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.