|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$3000 - S$3500 per month|
Our client, a global medical devices company with a manufacturing plant in Singapore and across APAC, is looking to hire an experienced costing executive to join their Global Team. This individual would be integral to the accounting team and would be involved in mentoring junior staff as well as developing policies and procedures.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, some of the key responsibilities would include:
- Maintain product costs; support the marketing team on new product introductions and working closely on pricing
- Increase the efficiency of plant operations by implementing procedures and policies and suggesting more streamlined processes
- Inventory Management and supporting supply chain operations
- Analysis of current costs to ensure efficiency of business operations
- Other tasks assigned by management
The successful candidate must possess:
- A Degree/ Diploma in Finance, Accounting or a relevant field
- 2 - 3 years of relevant experience in the manufacturing industry
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation is a must
Contact Nikki Reen on (65) 6854 5648 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job reference no 39569
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.
EA Registration Number: R1548506