Analyst, Counterparty Credit Risk
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$60000.00 - S$80000.00 per annum|
The credit risk team in a leading global bank is on the lookout for a Counterparty Credit Risk Analyst to manage their trading book portfolio. This is a brand new headcount and you will be part of a dynamic and growing team.
This role will involve delivering counterparty credit risk stress tests and enterprise-wide and traded risk levels. The asset classes that will be covered includes FX, Swops, Rates and Commodities. The incumbent will be expected to perform stress test calculations and present these numbers to senior management. Internal stakeholders will include group finance, treasury and the business. There will be close interaction with the risk analytics teams as well.
To qualify, individuals must possess the following:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in counterparty credit risk
- Exposure to derivatives portfolio
- Knowledge of derivatives, financial markets and systems
- Strong knowledge and experience in macro programming on excel using VBA
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Degree in Mathematics/Statistics or equivalent
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call Sumukhi at 6854 5623 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980