Credit Risk Audit - AVP
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$80000 - S$140000 per annum|
- Lead risk assessments, audit planning, testing, control evaluation, report drafting, work paper documentation and follow up and verification of issue closure.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders within Risk, providing advice and guidance.
- Partner with colleagues, clients and control community members to evaluate, test and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of management controls.
- Work collaboratively with line managers to identify emerging control issues and reporting them to line of business and audit management.
- Perform monitoring of key risk indicators to identify patterns and trends with risk and control implications.
- Partner with other groups within Audit
- Some travel will be required.
The successful candidate must be:
- A strong communicator
- A team player and self motivated
- Able to think independently and challenge the status quo, demonstrate project management skills and work under pressure in a dynamic business environment.
For more information please contact Joshua Poltock on (65) 68545620 or click on APPLY NOW.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1550700