Credit Risk Modeler (contract convertible to perm)
1 year contract convertible to Perm - Credit Risk Modeller - Global Bank
You will develop new, maintain and enhance retail scorecards and IFRS9 models. You will support the implementation of scorecards and IFRS9 models through review of model engine enhancement, UAT and deployment. You will provide consultation support to the country risk teams.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Math, Operations Research or other related field (Masters a plus).
- Experienced in scorecard development, maintenance and validation experiences in a banking environment. Minimum of 3 years.
- Good understanding of Credit Risk for the retail portfolio and retail banking products.
- Proficient statistical programming skills in SAS or other statistical software a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of quantitative and statistical analysis.
We are open to people with a desire to acquire the knowledge and understanding of credit modelling, analytics, Basel II capital reporting and IFRS 9 financial reporting.
Contact Jackie Panopio at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AS00039628.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1332082